Mobile Threat Prevention
Using EMM to manage and protect you smartphone fleet has many key benefits in enabling smartphones and tablets to access critical business information on the go, but if implemented incorrectly it can also expose your sensitive data to risk.
Check Point’s iOS and Android security threat prevention protects your devices from advanced mobile threats, ensuring you can deploy and defend devices with confidence. With Checkpoint MTP integration with existing EMM solutions can add an increased layer of protection achieving an overall cohesive and fully integrated approach to Mobile Security.
Detect, assess and mitigate advanced mobile security threats
- Protect sensitive business data at rest, in use and in transit on iOS and Android mobile devices from cyberattacks
- Improve visibility and protection through integration with existing mobility and security systems (MDM, MAM, NAC, SIEM, etc.)
- Enable rapid response to cross-platform advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks
- Preserve user experience and privacy, while adding the protection required by organizational or regulatory mandates
Highest level of mobile security for the enterprise
Check Point MTP provides a complete mobile security solution that protects devices from threats on the device (OS), in apps, and in the network, and delivers the industry’s highest threat catch rate for iOS and Android.
Mobile Threat Prevention uses malicious app detection to find known and unknown threats by applying threat emulation, advanced static code analysis, app reputation and machine learning.
- Perform advanced app analysis to detect known and unknown threats
- Monitor network activity for suspicious or malicious behavior
- Assess device-level (OS) vulnerabilities to reduce the attack surface
Seamless deployment and adoption
Security and mobility teams have enough to worry about. That’s why Mobile Threat Prevention is designed to help them secure mobile devices quickly and confidently through integration and cooperation with MDM or EMM solutions. That helps make the solution highly scalable and delivers strong operational and deployment efficiencies for managing mobile security within a broader security infrastructure.
- Deploy quickly and easily at scale, from 30 to 300,000 devices
- Maintain device performance while respecting end user privacy
Full mobile threat visibility and intelligence
Mobile Threat Prevention’s cloud-based dashboard makes managing supported devices and controlling mobile threats fast and easy. It provides security and mobility teams with real-time threat intelligence and visibility into the quantity and types of mobile threats that could impact their business or users.
- Discover and respond to threats faster and more effectively
- Integrate threat intelligence with your existing SIEM